4th EDITION – UPDATED FOR 2015
You’re probably here because you’re interested in trading. After all, it’s a great way to make money. Trade in an office, or from a laptop in bed – you decide. At home, or on vacation, location doesn’t matter to the trader. Work in a suit, or in a bathing suit, the choice is yours.
Some people will tell you that day trading is hard. That only a few percent of those who try, ever end up making money. You know what? They’re right. Well, almost right.
You see trading isn’t hard, but people make it hard. They overcomplicate things. They try and learn too much. They think that the only way to succeed is to learn loads of complicated methods and strategies. They get so involved in every tiny detail, they miss the bigger picture.
And that’s a shame, because actually trading can be, and should be, simple. In fact, when it comes down to it, there are only really three things you need to know if you want to be a profitable trader:
1) What to trade
2) When to buy it
3) When to sell it
Sure there’s some detail behind those three things, but it’s not rocket science. All three can be learned easily. They can be put into a straightforward system that’s easy to follow. And the great thing about simple systems is once you’ve learned them, you can keep on using them over and over.
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit shows you my system. It’s the system I’ve used for years and years to make solid consistent money from the stock market. And it’s the same system I’ve taught to literally thousands of traders via my online course.
It starts right from the very basics. Even if you’ve never seen a stock chart in your life, you’ll be reading them as easily as you’re reading this sentence by the time you finish part one of the book. By the end of part four, you’ll be ready to set up your trading computer and dive into the markets.
You’ll have not just a proven and powerful trading system under your belt, you’ll also understand why it works. And that understanding will put you ahead of 95% of other traders out there; the sheep who are blindly following rigid rules, or those who are simply fumbling about in the dark.
The book is now in its fourth major edition (2015). Originally sold as my Day Trading Freedom course, it’s been reformatted for a better reading experience, revised and updated, and new material added. It is available in both paperback and digital editions.
What You’ll Learn
I start right from the very basics so you will have a solid foundation for your trading. Some of the things that you will learn in Part One of the book include:
- The single biggest difference between highly profitable traders and those who lose.
- How to make money whether prices are going up or down.
- How to trade with other peoples money (and still keep the profit for yourself).
- Where prices really come from (understand this and you’ll be better prepared than 95% of other traders).
- What squinting is, and why it is bad for your wealth.
- When to use different order types to minimise your risk and maximise your profit.
- Five reasons traders don’t make money (and how to crush them easily).
- Risk and money management – the core ingredients to your success.
- Setting up to trade – everything you need to get started.
- Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading – forever.
Part Two gives you a number of exercises. By going through these, you’ll consolidate what you learned so far. Every exercise comes with a fully explained answer. When you’ve completed them, you’ll find them to be an indispensable reference.
In Part Three, you will learn a complete strategy for successful trading. It’s simple, straightforward, and makes money – day in, day out.
Just some of the things you will discover include:
- Eleven compelling reasons for trading stocks instead of futures or forex
- How to find outrageously profitable trading opportunities before the market even opens.
- What market sentiment is, how you can read it, and why you need to.
- How to see hidden trading messages that exist on every chart.
- What you should know about yesterday that will help you make more money today.
- Five unconventional ‘indicators’ (including two leading-indicators) that will remove almost all the risk from your trading.
- One action you must take each trading day to boost your profitability.
- What the PDT rules are, and how you can avoid them if you’re on a tight budget.
- Precisely when to place your trades to get the highest probability of success, and the greatest profit.
- When to end your trades so that you squeeze the maximum cash from one. You can add 20%, 30%, and often as much as 50% more profit to every winning trade when you exit properly.
- How to start your trading with absolutely no risk.
- Detailed examples of what works and what doesn’t. This is no work of theory, this is the real deal.
- My Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee your success.
To reinforce your new trading skills, Part Four follows up with more exercises and detailed answers. With these questions you will easily be able to track your progress, so you’ll know when you are ready to start trading for real.
Better Value Than Ever
My course used to sell for $197, and as people kept telling me, it was a bargain at that price. One trade could more than pay back the cost. But now, thanks to the wonders of electronic publishing, How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit can be yours for less than ten dollars ($9.99 digital edition RRP, paperback RRP $18.99)!
The book is available in paperback, as well as in all major ereader formats.
Or see the main page for all ordering options.